The Lazerette bag is a simple “box bag” with many purposes. Available in your choice of vinyl coated polyester or cotton canvas, each in three sizes. These bags are an unbelievable value for the high quality standards that Sailsmith Bags have come to earn. These bags carry a 10 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship and should provide you or your boat with several years of trouble-free service.
- Tough fabric in your choice of vinyl or canvas.
- Heavy duty #10 coil zipper by YKK(tm).
- Nylon pull tabs on both ends of zipper.
- Nylon grab handle.
- Vinyl bags are water resistant and consist of a 1000 denier polyester coated on both sides with vinyl. This material is what inflatable boats and rafts are made of.
- Canvas bags are made of a natural colored base in #4 cotton duck with 10.10 Oz. colored canvas accents and double bottom.
- 1 zipper pull standard.
- T-138 bonded polyester thread for U.V. and abrasion resistance.
- Small bag is 7 1/4″ wide, 11 1/2″ long, and stands 5″ tall.
- Medium bag is 9″ wide, 15″ long, and 6″ tall.
- Large bag is 11 1/2″ wide, 18 1/2″ long, and 7″ tall.
Why buy a Sailsmith bag instead of a “big brand” bag?
A Sailsmith Bag is produced by one person, me. I fabricate your lazerette bags from start to finish, ensuring the highest quality available. As I offer a 100 year warranty I am confident in the durability of every Sailsmith Bag that passes out the door into a customers hands. There are no little “errors” glossed over by trim as may happen at a larger bag making facility with workers who are not as concerned about quality. Your bag will only cost a little bit more and you will always know who made your Sailsmith Bag, me, A. Christos Contakos.