Here is my large tote in canvas styled after the popular bags made by many manufacturers. Not the original, only the best. Your choice of pocket-less, or one or two exterior pockets. Canvas color and thread color are also your choice, see options here. A do-it-all open top bag for every occasion. Handmade in Vermont with a 100 year warranty. For the smallest version, check out the second deck bag, or the next size down, the Giddion’s Point Bag. This bag features a tough coil zipper top to keep your stuff in the bag. Nylon pull tabs on both ends of the zipper finish it off.
Features of the large tote bag:
- Custom canvas and thread color choices.
- Custom embroidery text (+$5.00).
- 100 year transferable warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Up to two exterior pockets with no additional charge.
- Zipper top.
- Individually serialized registration tag.
- Tote length or shoulder length straps.
- Base of #4 cotton canvas duck in natural or black.
- Trim is 10.10 oz. army canvas.
- #10 YKK(tm) coil zipper.
- T-138 bonded polyester thread for U.V. resistance.
- Double layer on bottom for durability.
- Double or triple sewn seams.
- All seams “serged” and bound in army canvas. No raw edges!
- This large tote is approximately 13″ high, 16″ wide, and 6″ deep, without zipper closure.
- This large tote weighs approximately 1 pound 14 ounces.
- Short handle length extends 10″ above tote top, perfect for hand carrying.
- Long handle length extends 18″ above tote top, perfect for shoulder carrying.
Why buy a Sailsmith bag instead of a “big brand” bag?
A Sailsmith Bag is produced by one person, me. I fabricate your Bosun’s Locker tote bag from start to finish, ensuring the highest quality available. As I offer a 100 year warranty I am confident in the durability of every Sailsmith Bag that passes out the door into a customers hands. There are no little “errors” glossed over by trim as may happen at a larger bag making facility with workers who are not as concerned about quality. Your bag will only cost a little bit more and you will always know who made your Sailsmith Bag, me, A. Christos Contakos.