This is the small shoulder bag. My wife likes this women’s canvas handbag as a “game day” bag on her outings to Fenway Park. A roomy purse, but not large enough to be a beach bag. Constructed of #4 cotton canvas duck and army canvas. This women’s canvas handbag matches the Valley cove bag and the Island Raider bag, both of which are larger.
The perfect women’s canvas handbag
Uniquely stylish, durable good looks, and built to last a lifetime. The 42nd and Broadway bag by Sailsmith Bags could possibly be the best women’s canvas handbag on the market today anywhere near it’s price range. Compare this bag to anything else of similar price and I am confident you will see the value. I am so sure of it’s strength, I back your purchase with a 100 year warranty.
- Handmade in Vermont.
- 100 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Interior key loop for safely storing your keys.
- Shoulder length strap is wide enough to carry heavy loads.
- white interior to help find items in dimly lit conditions.
- 100% cotton canvas duck.
- T-138 bonded polyester thread for durability and U.V. resistance.
- Double or Triple sewn seams.
- Fabric edges are first “serged” to prevent raveling, then bound to hide raw edges.
- Double layer bottom for durability.
- Oval bottom approximately 11″ X 4″.
- Bag part is approximately 10″ high.
- Weighs approximately 1 pound, 2 ounces.
Why buy a Sailsmith bag instead of a “big brand” bag?
A Sailsmith Bag is produced by one person, me. I fabricate your bag from start to finish, ensuring the highest quality available. As I offer a 100 year warranty I am confident in the durability of every Sailsmith Bag that passes out the door into a customers hands. There are no little “errors” glossed over by trim as may happen at a larger bag making facility with workers who are not as concerned about quality. Your bag will only cost a little bit more and you will always know who made your Sailsmith Bag, me, A. Christos Contakos.