Looking for canvas bags that will last? These small tote bags are available in your choice of canvas and thread colors. Not the original, only the best. Your choice of up to two exterior pockets and custom embroidery. Large enough to carry your lunch or your daily personal items, but not as big as a beach tote bag. Backed by a 100 year transferable warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Canvas tote bags made to last a lifetime.
The second deck bag stands above the pile of ordinary tote bags with completely custom color choices and a 100 year transferable warranty. Your grandchildren may be using tote bags you bought back in 14′ someday, still receiving warranty coverage.
- Base fabric of #4 or #8 Cotton Canvas Duck. #4 is a 24 Oz./Yard fabric, #8 is a 18Oz./Yard fabric. #4 only available in natural and black.
- Your choice of accent color, see canvas color options.
- 100% bonded polyester thread for U.V. resistance, also your choice of color.
- Individually serialized and hand made in Vermont.
- 4″ deep, 9″ wide, and 10″ tall (excluding handles).
- 1, 2, or no exterior pockets, 6″ X 6″.
- Weighs 13-14 ounces.
- All stress seams double or triple sewn.
- Bar tacks on high load points where handles meet bag and around pockets.
- No raw edges! all seams covered in binding to eliminate raveling.
- 100 year warranty on materials and workmanship.
Why buy a Sailsmith bag instead of a “big brand” bag?
A Sailsmith Bag is produced by one person, me. I fabricate canvas bags from start to finish, ensuring the highest quality available. As I offer a 100 year warranty I am confident in the durability of every Sailsmith Bag that passes out the door into a customers hands. There are no little “errors” glossed over by trim as may happen at a larger bag making facility with workers who are not as concerned about quality. Your bag will only cost a little bit more and you will always know who made your Sailsmith Bag, me, A. Christos Contakos.