The Quarry Bag- a zippered duffel bag built to last.
The Quarry Bag is Sailsmith Bags’ medium-large zippered duffel bag. Flanked on both sides by the smaller Ice Pond Bag, and the truly huge shwagmire bag, the Quarry bag is large enough as an overnight bag for most people. Others can fit nearly a weeks worth of essentials in this shoulder tote. Hand carrying handles make it a breeze to hand the bag over the gunwale to your accomplice in the tender for a day on the water. The removable shoulder strap is attached with true marine grade shackles for a nautical look and uncompromised quality. Comes standard with two zipper pulls on a #10 coil zipper, if you only want one, just ask.
- Tough #4 cotton canvas duck body, in ether natural or black (+$6.00).
- Trim of #8 cotton canvas duck, in your choice of many colors.
- Double or triple sewn seams of T-138 bonded polyester thread for U.V. resistance.
- Double layered bottom, one of #4 duck and one of #8.
- YKK ™ brand #10 coil zipper with two pulls standard.
- Up to two exterior pockets.
- Removable shoulder strap.
- Solid brass spur grommets.
- 316 stainless steel marine grade shackles.
- 10 1/2″ deep, 20 1/2″ long, and 10 1/2″ high, without handles or straps.
- weighs about 2 lb, 15 oz.
Why buy a Sailsmith bag instead of a “big brand” bag?
A Sailsmith Bag is produced by one person, me. I fabricate your Quarry zippered duffel bag from start to finish, ensuring the highest quality available. As I offer a 100 year warranty I am confident in the durability of every Sailsmith Bag that passes out the door into a customers hands. There are no little “errors” glossed over by trim as may happen at a larger bag making facility with workers who are not as concerned about quality. Your bag will only cost a little bit more and you will always know who made your Sailsmith Bag, me, A. Christos Contakos.