The toughest mini duffel bag on the market
This is a canvas mini duffel bag with 1/4″ rope closure run through solid brass #3 spur grommets. A handsome stainless steel snap hook is provided to finish it off. Simple and practical, a small, rugged tribute to the traditional sea bag. A barrel knot joins the bitter ends of the nylon 1/4″ 3 strand line.
- Constructed of tough, traditional #4 cotton canvas duck, at 24 Oz./SQ. yard.
- Solid brass #3 rolled rim grommets with spur washers.
- Stainless steel snap clasp, true marine quality.
- 1/4″ nylon 3 strand line finished with a barrel knot.
- Serged seams for durability (no interior “binding” over seams)
- Double or triple sewn seams.
- 20 inches high, by around 9 3/4 of an inch in diameter.
- Weighs around one pound, three ounces.
The mini duffel bag built for the long haul, right here in Vermont.
For more information about the history of the duffel bag, or if you are looking for a plan to make your own, visit http://custombagpatterns.com/duffelbaghistory.html
Why buy a Sailsmith bag instead of a “big brand” bag?
A Sailsmith Bag is produced by one person, me. I fabricate your Mini Duffel Bag from start to finish, ensuring the highest quality available. As I offer a 100 year warranty I am confident in the durability of every Sailsmith Bag that passes out the door into a customers hands. There are no little “errors” glossed over by trim as may happen at a larger bag making facility with workers who are not as concerned about quality. Your bag will only cost a little bit more and you will always know who made your Sailsmith Bag, me, A. Christos Contakos.