Here is The Logistics Tool Bag. It will carry a heavy load of tools with pockets inside and out. Built of #8 cotton canvas duck and army canvas. #8 is a 18 Oz./Yard fabric, and Army Canvas is a 10.10 Oz. per yard. Double thickness bottom and your choice of base, pocket, trim, and thread color. As always, each bag is individually serialized, handmade in Vermont, and carries a 100 year warranty.
Tool bag features:
- Large interior area with 5 internal and 5 external pockets.
- May be used as a bucket in an emergency.
- Main compartment may be closed with drawcord or left open for easy access.
- Interior key loop.
- Rope handle.
- Tough cotton canvas duck.
- Double layer bottom.
- T-138 bonded polyester thread for U.V. resistance.
- Solid brass grommets.
- Stress seams double or triple sewn for durability.
- All edges of the tool bag are first “serged” then bound to hide raw edges.
- Tool bag size: 8 1/2″ diameter and 13″ tall overall.
- Tool bag weight: 1 lb.
- Interior pockets are 4″ tall.
- Exterior pockets are 6″ tall.
Why buy a Sailsmith bag instead of a “big brand” bag?
A Sailsmith Bag is produced by one person, me. I fabricate your logistics tool bag from start to finish, ensuring the highest quality available. As I offer a 100 year warranty I am confident in the durability of every Sailsmith Bag that passes out the door into a customers hands. There are no little “errors” glossed over by trim as may happen at a larger bag making facility with workers who are not as concerned about quality. Your bag will only cost a little bit more and you will always know who made your Sailsmith Bag, me, A. Christos Contakos.