This doctor bag offers a large #10 YKK coil zipper top, up to two exterior side pockets, and both handles and a shoulder strap. Large enough for most uses, but not too cumbersome. Hardware details include solid brass #3 spur grommets and sturdy stainless steel marine grade shackles. Built to last a lifetime and to complement a variety of uses. shoulder strap is removable for less cumbersome hand carrying. Go to the custom color options page to see all available colors for canvas and thread. Please contact me for any requests or questions about the ice pond bag, the doctor bag in the Sailsmith Bags lineup. If you are looking for a larger version, check out The Quarry Bag.
Doctor bag features:
- 100 % cotton canvas duck.
- Your choice of up to 2 exterior pockets.
- Personalize with custom text (+$5.00).
- Removable shoulder strap in addition to handles.
- Base of #4 cotton canvas duck.
- Accent colors of #8 cotton canvas duck.
- Matching binding in 10.10 Oz. army canvas.
- Full length #10 YKK ™ coil zipper with one or two pulls.
- Solid brass #3 rolled rim grommets and spur washers.
- 316 series stainless steel marine grade shackles, 500 pound test.
- T-138 bonded polyester thread for U.V. resistance.
- All seams double or triple sewn for durability.
- All edges first “serged” then bound to hide raw edges of fabric.
- 8 1/2″ tall, 8 1/2″ wide, and 16″ long.
- 2 lb. to 2 lb, 3 oz total bag weight.
Why buy a Sailsmith bag instead of a “big brand” bag?
A Sailsmith Bag is produced by one person, me. I fabricate your doctor bag from start to finish, ensuring the highest quality available. As I offer a 100 year warranty I am confident in the durability of every Sailsmith Bag that passes out the door into a customers hands. There are no little “errors” glossed over by trim as may happen at a larger bag making facility with workers who are not as concerned about quality. Your bag will only cost a little bit more and you will always know who made your Sailsmith Bag, me, A. Christos Contakos.