Here is my medium tote in canvas styled after the popular bags made by many manufacturers. Not the original, only the best. A do-it-all open top bag for every occasion. Handmade in Vermont with a 100 year warranty. For a smaller version, check out the second deck bag.
Features of the medium tote bag:
- 100 year transferable warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Up to two exterior pockets with no additional charge.
- Interior key loop.
- Individually serialized registration tag.
- Base of #4 cotton canvas duck in natural.
- Trim is a blend of #8 canvas duck and 10.10 oz. army canvas.
- T-138 bonded polyester thread for U.V. resistance.
- Double layer on bottom for durability.
- Double or triple sewn seams.
- All seams “serged” and bound in army canvas. No raw edges!
- This medium tote is approximately 13″ high, 13″ wide, and 6″ deep.
- This medium tote weighs approximately 1 pound 7 ounces.
- Short handle length extends 10″ above tote top, perfect for hand carrying.
Why buy a Sailsmith bag instead of a “big brand” bag?
A Sailsmith Bag is produced by one person, me. I fabricate your Giddion’s point medium tote bag from start to finish, ensuring the highest quality available. As I offer a 100 year warranty I am confident in the durability of every Sailsmith Bag that passes out the door into a customers hands. There are no little “errors” glossed over by trim as may happen at a larger bag making facility with workers who are not as concerned about quality. Your bag will only cost a little bit more and you will always know who made your Sailsmith Bag, me, A. Christos Contakos.